The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, December 5, 2008

Stable

I am happy to be updating this blog from the comforts of my own couch. The appointment today went well as things have not really changed. They weren't any better but they weren't any worse. So I guess we will conclude that I am stable. I know some of you would beg to differ. We will not find out the results from the fetal fibronectin until tomorrow. We are just happy to be at home again for hopefully another week. Thank you again for all of the prayers, they are very much appreciated!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I am rejoicing with you all after the good report from the doctors today!!! May you have a great weekend together, and may you both be able to experience peace... with love

Ian said...

Awesome news! Glad to hear you are home.

Danette said...

Yea!! I'm so glad things haven't gotten worse! What better thing to do than start a blog for something to do as well as not explaining 20 times what's going on. I love you! You know that my prayers are continually reaching His throne on your bahalf! I love you!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates Alicia. I am so impressed that you started a blog! I am having a hard enough time figuring out how to use facebook. Let us know if you are up for visitors. As always, your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
xoxox
Jackie

Carrie said...

One week at a time, baby! One week at a time! still loving you...

TimnKatienElinSam said...

YAY for staying at home!! I am so happy that things have become stable. I will pray for more of that until March!! Hang in there and just take the bed rest thing one day at a time. We are thinking about you and praying for you!!

Hugs,
the Yoders