The Berrys

The Berrys

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boring Ceiling


So I decided to include a lovely photo of what I stare at daily. I had a brilliant idea today as I stared at that familiar beam and I must say I am really quite proud of my creativity. I thought it would be a great idea to have Paul put up a string so we could hang all of our Christmas cards from it. That way I will at least have something to entertain me when I have nothing else to do. See what happens when you have been confined to your couch and three weeks have gone by. The craziness starts to set in and wild ideas evolve.

I have settled into a schedule and as another friend in bed rest told me, "the first three weeks are the hardest." I would have to agree. I am now getting used to this new way of life for now.

4 comments:

Kim Brenneman said...

Hi! Saw your comment on Annika's and found you here. We'll be praying for you! Every day counts and I pray you go to forty weeks. Email me if you want.
mkbrenne at netins dot net

Dana said...

So - I'd love to know how your schedule goes for bed rest? Love you and still praying!

Unknown said...

You crack me up! I am glad to see your sense of humor shining through. Your tree looks nice too :).

Annika said...

Great idea. We are going to mail you some priceless art to hang for your viewing enjoyment :)
Praying for you tomorrow!