The Berrys

The Berrys

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My 5 Truths

So the days of bed rest are not always the brightest or the cheeriest days. With this knowledge a great friend of mine told me I have to think of 5 positive things for each day and I have decided to call these my 5 truths. So here are my 5 truths for the day:

1. I am pregnant one more day.
2. My best friend is my husband.
3. Warm Mr.J's bagels with cream cheese are the best.
4. A sleeping dog that snores and softly barks at dreams makes me smile.
5. I AM LOVED.

4 comments:

Annika said...

Good idea. Hold on to those when the days seem long. Soon spring will come and you will be up and around with a little one in tow :)
Praying for you today!
Annika

Unknown said...

Well, I've never been on a "blog" before so I'm hoping that I'm doing this right and the message gets to you :) Jace and I have been thinking of you guys so much! I feel fortunate to have just found out about this blog. You are such a strong, beautiful woman . . . REMEMBER that . . . and this child is so lucky to have such a wonderful role model. What a gift you're giving this child. We'll be continuing to hold you up in prayer. Sending you MANY BABY BLESSINGS . . . Kendra

Theresa said...

Hi Alicia,
I'm so inspired by your positive thinking...just take each day as it comes!
Thanks for keeping up the updates - it's good to hear how you are doing, and now we know more specifically what to pray for.
~Theresa Litwiller Blossom

Dana said...

We all need to think of our 5 truths each day. Thank you for that reminder. Our prayers are with you, Paul, and your little one. If you want some Iowa snow to look at out the window, we'll gladly send some white beauty your way. :)
Dana