The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, December 12, 2008

Small Changes

Well today was another Friday which was another doctor's appointment. I now officially have enough ultra sound pictures to fill an entire baby book. Today is a mixed emotion day. There were some small changes present but nothing that the doctor felt was a cause for changes to be made. At this point it is really a matter of bed rest and hope. At this point we will not change anything unless I begin to have contractions regularly or my water breaks. I feel very cared for by my doctor and I think he looks at me as he personal victory battle. My situation is very unique and there are not many woman who have this condition, so he is watching me so closely. I also love my ultra sound technician as she truly has been put in my life to keep me going through these appointments.

Paul and I continue to remind ourselves that we are at 27 weeks and at a much better place than last year. Thank you to those of you that keep reminding me of this. Some of you have asked how you can pray specifically for us. At this point we are praying for calm minds, no contractions and that my water will not break. Thank you again for the countless e-mails, comments, cards and visits. It means so much to us and we cannot wait for the day we can give back to others.

3 comments:

TimnKatienElinSam said...

I am praying right now for peace for you two...peace to relax (as much as possible) and to enjoy each other and the rest of this pregnancy. You have made it so far!! Just take it one day a time. Thanks for the continued updates. Bed rest is rough and you are so strong! Your little babe is going to love reading this blog in the future and seeing how much his/her mamma did to keep him/her safe! Keep up the good work!

Love, the Yoders

The Kelty's said...

I love you friend!

Tamara Kratz said...

Thank you for your thoughts. You and Paul are in both of our prayers especially that contractions cease or don't get stronger! A prayer I learned (which I think is also a song) while in VS goes something like this...Peace before you, Peace behind you, Peace under your feet, Peace around you, Peace inside of you....
May you find yourselves feel a great sense of peace as you continue to be held tightly in the hands of our God.
Tams and Jon