The Berrys

The Berrys

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Negative can be a positive thing

The test results are in again and they were negative. This means no delivery for two more weeks, which puts us at 32 1/2 weeks. Great news again. I have to say that I am feeling much much more calm and at peace. 32 weeks is another huge goal for babies that can be born early. Now that the holidays are over I am looking forward to spring.

On another note . . . I had two different friends lose a parent this holiday season to cancer. Knowing how hard grief can be, think of them as you spend time with your families this season.

3 comments:

Adele said...

So glad to hear that Mable is still stable!
Momma D

Anonymous said...

alicia,
I really enjoy reading your blog. You are such an inspiration! I don't know if I could be so positive if I was in your situation. We're praying for Paul, you and that little ONE! :)
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia,

Keisha( sorry if I spelled her name wrong) sent me this blog site on her last e-mail about my picture order. I am so happy for you that the test came back negative. I prayed for all of you alot over the holidays. I want to come by soon and bring lunch or supper and just visit. I will try to call you soon!I agree that it is cool to watch your baby develop through ultrasound pictures. I had so many ultrasounds with Faith as well because of her heart condition. talk with you soon!

Kelly