The Berrys

The Berrys

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

31 Weeks

31 Weeks. It is hard to believe that I am still here on this couch. Tomorrow it will be 7 weeks of lying on this coach, that is 49 days, or 1,176 hrs or one bizillion million minutes. :) The best news is that at week 34 I will be allowed to sit up and move around a little more. That is only 3 weeks away and you better believe I am holding on to that one to get me through the next few days. This week my mom is here and she has been an amazing help. The nursery we were so reticent to complete is taking shape and slowly our thoughts are turning to a new journey in our lives.

7 comments:

Annika said...

Yeah! 31 weeks. Hang in there. Soon you will be holding your precious baby in your arms. I can't wait to meet your miracle!

Nicki said...

That is so exciting that you are at 31 weeks! Hopefully the next few weeks will go fast for you and then it sounds like you'll be able to do a little more! I was checking out the train prices yesterday to come and visit you, Paul, and the little one sometime this spring - so we'll just have to all figure out a time that will work!
Nicki

TimnKatienElinSam said...

Yeah for 31 weeks!!! You are doing fantastic!! Enjoy these last several weeks of sleep :) I do not think I have had that much rest since my bed rest and the men entered my life :) We will continue the prayers and thank you for your continued updates. You are in our thoughts often.

Hugs,
the Yoders

Anonymous said...

Have a blast with mom and Danette this weekend! Wish I could come too! Keep lying there like a champ! love you!
moyer

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and excited too. You are doing so well. We talk about you alot, and pray for you every day...Keep thinging positive. Love, Elaine

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are going well. I've been thinking about you guys a lot as I follow your progress on the blog. I'd like to send you a little something but I don't have your new address. Can you send it to me?

Love, Kendra

Micah & Shanna said...

Yeah - you are doing so well!!! That is such great news! Not sure if you have heard of it but one of the singers of Selah - his wife has a blog and she has an incredible blog. If you are interested in reading here is their site - start from the beginning of their blog for their whole story - I stayed up one night reading for hours. I bawled reading but I know you can relate so well so thought you might enjoy. I'm sure it's so wonderful having your mom there

www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com