The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Appointment

Good news again. I continue to be stable and today the words "lifting bed rest" were uttered! On Wednesday of next week I will be 34 weeks and when I go for my regular Friday appointment as long as I continue to be stable, "some" of my restrictions will be lifted. Oh the joy of actually sitting up to eat, or walking around the house more than once, or just sitting up in general. What has seemed to far away is now finally feeling a little closer. I may even be able to get out for a Super Bowl party. I can't even imagine.

5 comments:

Jennifer Sommers said...

How wonderful! I'm so thrilled for you! You did it!

Sara said...

I am so happy for you Alicia! How exciting! At this point I'm sure it's the little things that would be able to make a huge difference in your days. I continue to pray for you.

Donna said...

I am so happy for you. You go girl!! We continue to send good thoughts your way.
Blessings!

Annika said...

Yeah! Another step closer! I will pray you will be able to go to a Super Bowl Party!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Alicia! I've been checking your blog every day hoping and praying for more good news. You are finally in the home stretch and hopefully time will go by more quickly for you with your new bedrest rules.

Jocelyn