The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Countdown Begins

Today is the beginning of the count down. There were small changes today, but no alarms yet. It feels very good to be at 31 weeks and we would really like to make it to 34 so we can delivery here at RMH. After lying around for seven weeks, it seems that I should be able to go 3 more weeks if not 5 more. However, I am making 34 my goal and would be very happy for that week to come. Therefore I entitled this blog entry "The countdown begins" for that reason. It won't be long now. I love hearing from so many of you and thank you again for your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Annika said...

Glad to hear today went well. I was praying for you today!

TimnKatienElinSam said...

The countdown is on!!!!! I would not be surprised if they have to induce you after doing so great on bed rest!! Keeping up the prayers and cannot wait to meet this little person someday!

Love,
katie and the boys