The Berrys

The Berrys

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another Week Down

So another Thursday has come and gone with which I am happy to report being in a stable state once again.  Each Thursday comes with much trepidation as to what the results will be for another week.   I pray we can keep up the emotionally roller coaster as each week comes and goes.   You can say a prayer for Paul- it isn't easy trying to keep things going and understand the brain of a 2 1/2 year old.  As I type this, I have been interrupted three times for Audra to yell down the stairs telling me she loves me.  There have been many thumps and scraps but it seems she is finally in her pajamas.   Currently it is Audra 3, Paul 0 and they haven't even gotten to brushing the teeth.  Paul is handling it with grace but another prayer or two for patience, would be very helpful. :)  Most of us don't remember life as a two year old, right?  

2 comments:

Annika said...

praying for you dear friend! so happy today was good!

Anonymous said...

Praying and laughing! Sounds like my hubby! When I had my third my hubby came to the hospital with Olivia looking like a hobo! Tie dye shirt, ripped jeans and unbrushed hair, after being at school all day! What did you do? They try