The Berrys

The Berrys

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Target

What would this world be like without Target? I love going there and today Paul took me for the first time in a long time. I took one lap around the store, went to lunch and then promptly went back home where I collapsed and took a two hour nap. I guess that wore me out. :)

Just wanted to post something today as many of you comment that you get concerned if there are too many days between the posts. Still hanging in there and anticipating the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia, you are a hoot. I too love target and usually need a nap afterward too. And I'm not the least bit pregnant! It was so good to see you last week. We are so glad everything is going so well. Just a few more weeks, and that darling little one will be here. Thinking of you every day, Elaine