The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday

Everything went well again today at my weekly doctor's appointment. At this point in time I have been given pretty much all of my freedoms back. Don't worry I won't get too extreme and start doing jumping jacks. I still have to take it very slow as my legs and muscles are still adjusting to movement. In a week, I already am beginning to feel a little stronger. Now I just need to not overdue it. It is amazing that we are at this point and feel very blessed to be here. We will continue to keep you posted on anything new.

2 comments:

Annika said...

Praise God for good news! You've been on my mind all morning. My boys continue to pray for you every morning. Yesterday they prayed you would eat the right foods to make your baby strong :) So eat up!

sandy said...

Great to hear your steady progress! Smiling for you and Paul...


Sandy