The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, February 13, 2009

A Cute Story

This was so cute I had to share it with all of you who follow this blog.

My friend Sherri lives in Canada and they came to visit me a couple of weeks ago. This is a conversation she had with her son while she was reading my blog one day.

Nathan: "Who's baby is that turning on there?
Sherri: "Alicia's. Do you think she will have a boy or girl."
Nathan: "A Boy! And his name will be Kai!"

So there is one person's prediction! :)


He also keeps talking about how Alicia has to lie on the couch so her baby doesn't come out.
And he keeps talking about how Alicia's mom called him MARVIN!!! He always says Marvin really loud and with a huge smile on his face.

This made me smile and I had to share it with all. I am happy to share with Nathan that I no longer have to lie on the couch so my baby doesn't come out. I am now considered a completely normal 36 week pregnant woman. We have been counting some irregular contractions today but nothing too dramatic. We will keep you all updated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was thinking about you today. Wondering how everything was going! =) talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting "normal pregnant woman" status. You have actually earned "for exceeding average" pregnant woman status----with all you have done for you little one. Good work Momma!Enjoy your last few weeks! :)

Anonymous said...

Normal Pregnant Woman Status!!!!!

That is awesome news. I am so glad for you Alicia. Are you playing guitar hero? I wish I was.

Thank you for keeping us all updated. :)

tim, katie, sam and E.