The Berrys

The Berrys

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Weeks and a New View?

Yesterday marks the 30th week of this pregnancy! Yeah. Only four more weeks of strict bed rest- hopefully. While four weeks seems reasonable, I had a brief moment of insanity this weekend. I needed something new and four more weeks seemed overwhelming to me. So Paul decided I needed a new view on life. Literally. Thus began a 2 hour ordeal of rearranging the living room. Ready for the new room?

Old Room



New Room




Wait for it . . .





Wait for it . . .











Still there?  








 New Room! 





Yep, two hours of grueling agony only to put the room back exactly as it was before my moment of insanity.  Now you may be thinking that I am a cold-hearted woman to make my darling husband move every piece of furniture around, but in my defense I did warn him that I would probably not like it.  There just isn't another way to arrange this room with the furniture we have.  So for now, I will gladly stare at the same corner that needs a straight paint line and the same cobweb on the ceiling. 









2 comments:

Annika said...

love it! sometimes you just have to move it to see. You have a great hubby!

Anonymous said...

Your a women, you have the right to change your mind as many times and you want and then go back to the original plan!! :)

Thanks for the blog, since I don't do facebook it's a way for me to keep up with you.

Have a good Thanksgiving. We have fond memories of the year we were there for Thanksgiving.

Keeping you in our prayers.

Love ya, Aunt Ruth