The Berrys

The Berrys

Sunday, March 1, 2009

False Alarm

So I guess the contractions were another false alarm. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and we shall see what is going on and begin to talk about a plan if I continue to be in the waiting period. My official due date is March 11th and for those of you wise crackers who thought it would be so funny if I went past my due date, I am seriously considering hunting you all down. It is a good thing to be this far, it just seems unreal. We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell the doctor you can't possibly take another day and you have to be induced IMMEDIATELY!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pregnancy with all of us.....I have truly enjoyed reading your blog. Can't wait to meet/see/read about your special little one.