The Berrys

The Berrys

Monday, January 2, 2012

Waiting . . .

Well today was suppose to be a big day but as you read this I am reporting from home.  After being monitored for a couple of hours and some contractions/cramping, I was sent home.  For those of you that like to know details, I am currently walking around 95% effaced and 3-4 cm dilated.  My doctor went ahead and put me on the schedule for an induction on Monday, January 16th at 7 am.  However, she thinks I will go sooner than that so now we are playing the waiting game.  All of my restrictions have been lifted and you can imagine the frenzy I have been organizing my house.  I am going to get as much completed as I can in the next few days.  Although I was really disappointed to come home, it will be very nice to organize life and home before having another addition.  It is now up to time and gravity.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Em said...

Thinking about you lately Alicia. Its been fun to read the updates. I hope the addition transition goes as peacefully as possible. Miss you! <3 Em

The Steiners said...

The waiting game. Glad you are off the couch. Almost there. Eager for your baby news.
PS...loved the Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

Alicia, Just thought I'd send you a little note during my planning period. :) I am so excited for you. WAITING is so extremely difficult but I am praying that you will experience lots of sweet moments with Paul and Audra while you wait. Can't wait to hear your good news.

Much love,
Kristen