The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, December 23, 2011

10 days

For those of you that have been following this blog for awhile know that my bed rest season is coming to a close.  I am not as free as I would like to be at this point but I am trying to be patient.  I will be 36 weeks on Monday.  Many of you also know that I have this lovely cerclage and we have scheduled the removal for Monday, January 2nd.  At the hospital.  Does that tell you what my doctor thinks is going to happen?  :)  I am so much farther along than I was with Audra at this point so it feels like it could be any day. Thank you for checking back regularly.  When we have news we will post.  My Christmas comes on Monday January 2nd.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your family, have a very merry Christmas! Sending love and prayers