The Berrys

The Berrys

Friday, July 9, 2010

Don't Step on a Crack . . .

I realized something hilarious the other day. I was walking with Audra and all of a sudden she slammed on the brakes and stood rooted to the ground with a fixated stare. I peered around her still form to see what she was looking at on the ground. To my surprise I realized she was not moving because there was a large crack in the ground and she didn't think she could walk over it. I was even more shocked to see her crouch down and begin to crawl over the sidewalk crack. I began to laugh hysterically and promptly took a picture. You can watch the whole episode unfold below through the pictures. :) I am not going to worry about this until she is five and not wanting to walk over cracks. For now- I will continue to smile..

2 comments:

Em said...

"Don't step on a crack or you'll break your mother's back" If you take this saying into consideration Audra was really thinking and saving you Alicia! HAHA! What a funny story! Also, I LOVE her hairdo, so cute!

Jennifer Sommers said...

My brother (age 34) still steps over cracks and makes sure he doesn't step on the baselines when he plays baseball. (He used to LEAP over them when he was at EMU!) Some never outgrow it..... (Just to warn you!) :)