The Berrys

The Berrys

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Butt


So I had to post this picture. It made me laugh pretty hard and I am still chuckling over it as I post this photo. I had just put Audra down for a nap and was checking her to see if she was asleep. Asleep she was . . . with no diaper. We are still in awe at how she managed to get out of her diaper. Just this week she started to pull at the Velcro and I guess she figured it out. She was sleeping so peacefully that we decided to let her sleep and take our chances on a wet bed. Four hours later and a wet bed she finally woke up. Sundays are always a little hard. :)

4 comments:

Annika said...

All have mine have done that at least once. I had two that took messy ones off and smeared it everywhere. YUCK!!Gabrielle use to take hers off every nap/night so we cut the bottoms off of a pair of PJ's, put them on backwards and zipped them up. She eventually learned to unzip them. We then put a baby diaper pin on the zipper so she couldn't unzip them. I was always worried what I would walk into when I went in her room! I still have the PJ's, let me know if you need them :)

Em said...

Hey Alicia,
What a funny story and picture. Thanks again for letting me babysit Audra. If you havent already found it there should be a note on your table by the couch from me. Thanks again. Smile at Audra for me.
Take Care,
Emily K.

Annette said...

Crack me up...such a cutie. And a smarty too. LOL I have a couple pictures of Noah like that. Always my favorite pictures. I eventually started saving the Fuzzi Bunz for at night (snap sides) and leaving my Bum Genius and Kushies (velcro) for during the day.

Sara said...

I first laughed at Audra's picture and then again as I read Annika's comment. My girls haven't ever done this. Watch this next one will since I'm laughing at you guys. :)